Sunday, March 15, 2015

Alberta Street Shopping

Known for hosting Last Thursday, I never thought about exploring Alberta street on a regular day but I'm glad I finally found the time. Small & quirky, Alberta offers Portlanders a pleasant variety of local shopping & eats. 

I started my morning off at Helser's on Alberta with a few cups of coffee and a plate of their Natural Zenner's Ham Benedict with a side of perfectly executed country potatoes. 


The second stop, Digs, is a home and garden furnishings store that instantly took my heart. Filled with succulents, unique planters, and delicious smelling candles just to name a few, I wanted to unpack my bags and move in that day. With an unlimited bank account, this shop could be dangerous. 






The last stop was one step closer to heaven, Modern Domestic. As a lover of the needle, stitch, and almost every textile in sight, my inner designer gushed at the contents of this shop. I picked myself up only a few things; some new buttons for my new thrift found camel coat and new material for my upcoming DIY project but I will be back my next trip to Alberta to stock up on more design goodness. 


I paired my perfect Alberta street morning with my perfect and favorite go-to outfit, skinny jeans and booties plus my new thrifted J. Percy Camel Peacoat.

Outfit
Thrifted J.Percy Camel Hooded Peacoat

Shops

No comments :

Post a Comment